Hey there! Thanks for checking out the Super Affiliate System Review!
In the world of affiliate marketing today, you can’t expect to make any money if you don’t have traffic.
And, getting traffic is harder than it used to be.
So, the question is…
How do you make traffic happen, especially if you’re new to the world of affiliate marketing?
You undergo training, of course!
With the number of online training courses on affiliate marketing, it’s difficult to pick the most effective one for you.
One affiliate marketing training course that has an interesting reputation is John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System. Also referred to as SAS.
Unlike other online courses that focus on building out authority affiliate websites, the Super Affiliate System teaches a more advanced money-making method.
In the Super Affiliate System Review, we’ll take a deep look into SAS and see if this course is right for you or not.
The Super Affiliate System Review
- Get to Know The Super Affiliate System Review
- The Super Affiliate System Blueprint Walkthrough
- The 6 Weeks Training Course Agenda
- Super Affiliate System Price Details
- Support, Refund & Cancellation Details for SAS
- Super Affiliate System Frequently Asked Questions
- Super Affiliate System Reviews
- SAS Pros & Cons
- Other John Crestani Products
- The Super Affiliate System Affiliate Program
- Should You Buy or Not Buy?
- Super Affiliate System Alternatives
What is the Super Affiliate System?
The Super Affiliate System is an online affiliate marketing training course that aims to teach you effective ways to build a successful online business.
Its current version is an offshoot of the Internet Jetset System and Super Affiliate System 1.0 and 2.0, all of which are created by John Crestani.
Super Affiliate System Pro 3.0 offers a step-by-step approach to picking a niche you want to pursue, choosing products you wish to advertise, launching product campaigns, and generating passive income from your page.
But unlike the earlier versions of the course, this particular Super Affiliate System focuses on traffic from paid ads.
It takes about 6 weeks to complete the entire course and includes more than 50 hours of recorded video training.
Who is John Crestani?
And why should you devote my 6 precious weeks to him?
John Crestani is a leading internet marketer who has been featured on various websites such as Forbes, Affiliate Summit, Yahoo Finance, Inc., and Home Business.
John specializes in internet marketing, business development, Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and conversion optimization among other fields in marketing.
He claims to have earned $2.9 million from affiliate marketing.
Heads up: I am a real affiliate marketer. I make affiliate commissions on purchases from these links. This is good news for you. At least I practice what I preach 🙂 Learn more here.
The Super Affiliate System Review Overview
Product Name: Super Affiliate System 3.0
Product Creators: John Crestani
Product Categories: Affiliate Marketing Training, Digital Product Creation Training
Strategies: Affiliate Marketing Training, Landing Pages, Sales Funnels, Paid Ads
Product Objective: To teach you how to create paid ads to make money from promoting other people’s products.
Price: $997 one-time charge or $397 x 3 payments per month
Free Trial or Free Version: No
Additional Costs: Paid Ads
Similar to: ClickBank University, CB Passive Income Elite
Who it is for: Anyone who wants to learn advanced marketing strategies to make money from paid advertising.
Super Affiliate System 3.0 Review Walkthrough
To get a better idea of what Super Affiliate System is about, check out this “Blueprint” introductory video.
Super Affiliate System Product Details
Super Affiliate System 1.0 and 2.0 Versions
The Super Affiliate System has gone through two revisions to aid affiliate marketers in establishing their brand.
Anyone who had purchased the earlier versions of the Super Affiliate System was automatically grandfathered into the 3.0 pro.
The Latest Super Affiliate System Pro 3.0 Version
If you were to buy the Super Affiliate System Pro 3.0 Pro today, here is what you would get in the package.
The training is broken out into “6 weeks” of training.
Each week, you will learn new strategies, tips, and tricks to building out an affiliate marketing business.
6 Week Training Modules
- Week 1 – Affiliate Marketing Basics
- Week 2 – Choosing Your Niche
- Week 3 – Advanced Marketing Skills
- Week 4 – Facebook and Google Advertising
- Week 5 – Youtube and Native Advertising
- Week 6 – Scaling and Automation
1. Super Affiliate System 3.0 Week 1 – Setup
The first week focuses on teaching you how to become an actual affiliate marketer.
In Super Affiliate System 3.0 week 1, you will learn:
- About various affiliate networks, you can choose from
- The concept of making your first commission (It’s a great feeling when you make your first commission 🙂
- How to build presell pages
- How to set up an ad on Facebook
2. SAS Week 2 – Choosing Your Niche
The second week focuses on personal development. This module is great for anyone who has previously tried and failed at online marketing.
In Super Affiliate System 3.0 week 2, you will learn:
- How to choose the right niche
- Which affiliate offers that could work best for the niche
- Practical tips to help become a more competitive affiliate marketer
3. SAS Week 3 – Advanced Marketing Skills
The third week focuses on copywriting and the whole content creation process.
In Super Affiliate System 3.0 week 3, you will learn:
- John Crestani’s 17-step copywriting method
- 5 key points essential to a profitable ad
- A special lesson from copywriting wizard Ronnie Sandlin
4. SAS Week 4 – Facebook and Google Advertising
The fourth week focuses on creating Facebook and Google advertising campaigns that work to generate clickthroughs to your landing pages.
In Super Affiliate System 3.0 week 4, you will learn:
- How to navigate the complex system and policies of Facebook and Google to avoid:
- Getting your campaigns rejected (This happens all the time…)
- Having your entire account shut down (This also happens all the time…)
- Why paid traffic is equally essential as organic traffic
5. SAS Week 5 – Youtube and Native Advertising
Week number five focuses on Youtube ads and native ads for additional ways to make money from your pages.
In Super Affiliate System 3.0 week 5, you will learn:
- How to set up Youtube ads
- How to integrate native advertising (Taboola, Outbrain, etc.)
- The secrets to profitable video ads
6. SAS Week 6 – Scaling and Automation
Towards the end of the course, you will learn how to take your skills and campaigns to the next level. The idea is to make the most money possible with your efforts.
In Super Affiliate System 3.0 week 6, you will learn:
- How to use survey funnels for a more higher Facebook ad conversions
- How to hire and manage media buyers
- Additional insights from real case studies and examples
7. Limited Time Bonuses
- Free Traffic – Costs $0 to Get Started
- $1,245 in Ad Credits (FREE!)
- Buyer Data for Artificial-Intelligence Ad
- High Ticket Commissions Training
- Case Studies to go from $0 to $50,000
- Extra Login For Spouse/Biz Partner
- 1-on-1 Call With John Crestani
The Super Affiliate System training comes with resources to support your learning. Leverage these to help you put the training in action.
- A list of buyers data to help you target customers who would most likely buy your product
- Ad templates to plug and play in different ad networks
- Pre-built landing pages to use
- Easy acceptance into select affiliate networks
- Access to the Super Affiliate System community for support
Super Affiliate System Features
- Online videos
- 50+ hours of training
- Downloadable audience files
- Ad Templates
- Weekly webinars
Skills You Will Learn with Super Affiliate System
- Affiliate Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Paid Ads
The Super Affiliate System Review Pricing
What does the Super Affiliate System cost?
The Super Affiliate System costs $997 – $1191. It’s valued at $4,985 for the training, knowledge, and resources you get.
You can choose between two pricing options:
- One time payment of $997 ($194 savings from payment plan)
- 3 monthly payments of $397, Total cost of $1191
Super Affiliate System price details:
- Free Trial Available? No
- Free or Freemium Version Available? No
- Premium Consulting/Integration Services Available? No
- Entry-level set up fee? No
- Additional Costs: Yes. Website hosting, domain name, and paid ads.
Before You Buy Super Affiliate System
You need to know that you will have additional ad costs on top of your training cost.
Paid ads require out of pocket investment until you figure out how to create ads that make your money back.
Although Facebook Ads can be very profitable and faster than the SEO strategy, the trial and error learning process can be expensive in the beginning.
Your potential ad cost can vary greatly.
Be prepared to spend at least $250 – $1,000 before you make any money back.
(And that’s not guaranteed! It may take you more to be profitable.)
If you are looking to earn money without actually having to work for it, this option does not exist. (Hate to break the news to you…)
Additional SAS Product Details
When considering buying the Super Affiliate System training, here are additional product details you should know.
Super Affiliate System Enrollment Period
- Enrollment Status: Open
- Availability: Always open
There is no limit or time restriction for you to join the Super Affiliate System.
You can take the time to research and think about it before investing in this product.
Super Affiliate System Cancellation Policy
There’s no cancellation need if you pay the one-time course fee.
If you purchase with the 3-month payment plan option, you can cancel before the next payment due date to prevent any more charges.
Super Affiliate System Refund Policy
Super Affiliate System offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can get a refund within 30 days of your purchase date.
Super Affiliate System Support Options
When you buy any product, you want to know you will get good service and support when you need it. The team behind the Super Affiliate System will be there to support you.
Here are your support options with SAS:
- Phone: No
- Chat: Yes
- Email: [email protected]
- Community: Super Affiliate Community
Super Affiliate System Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Super Affiliate System for?
This course is ideal for anyone who can handle learning multiple marketing strategies and technologies at once.
You don’t need to be an expert. But you do need to be able to handle a lot of information and different technology platforms at once.
Paid ads are considered an advanced marketing strategy. Because there is a lot that goes into making an ad successful. And the ad part is just one component to your sales funnel. It takes some skill to make the entire funnel work to get sales.
Ads can be a great return on investment, but not usually after testing a bunch of ads until you create one that is profitable.
As a complete beginner, you should be prepared to lose money before you make money on ads.
This course isn’t for you if:
- You are not prepared to pay additional money on ads
- You are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme
If you want a cheaper training option, consider learning how to get free traffic from search engines. This is referred to as SEO.
While organic traffic is cheaper to start out with, it can take time to start earning money. You have to publish a lot of content and allow time to build trust with the search engines.
What do I get for the purchase?
When you purchase the Super Affiliate System training course, you get instant access to John Crestani’s lessons on paid advertising, affiliate marketing strategies, methodologies on how to run a successful ad campaign and support resources.
The entire training course lasts for 6 weeks for around 50 hours where you will be taught how you can create an online business from scratch, how to create content for your landing pages, and how to generate money from your affiliate offers.
Do I have to buy anything else besides the Super Affiliate System?
Yes. In addition to the training course and resources, you will need to have a:
- Hosted website – average cost is $60 a year for basic hosting plans
- Domain name – average costs is $10 – $15 a year
- Ad costs – the number can vary greatly
Do I have to pay a monthly fee?
No. The $997 price is a one-time fee.
You do have an option to pay over 3 months instead of all at once. But once you pay in full, you will have no more monthly fees.
Super Affiliate System Reviews
If you prefer reading unbiased testimonials from people who have actually enrolled in the program, here’s what some of them have to say:
Super Affiliate System Reviews on Trustpilot.com
3 out of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Visualgirl_Dub – She didn’t like that it was difficult getting a refund for the course.
- Devon – Devon claims that the product Super Affiliate System does not deliver its promised result which is being able to leave your job to become a full-time affiliate marketer.
- Rohan – Rohan flat-out says this is the worst company without further substantiating the claim.
Super Affiliate System Reviews on Leadsleap.com
5 out of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- JC Hernandez – This course is more suitable for the people who already have experience with affiliate marketing and want to scale up their existing business, or those who won’t mind spending a couple of thousand dollars on the training course and the advertising.
- Richard – One thing I liked about this 6 module program is that the first week’s content focuses on helping you start making some cash right away by learning the basics.
- Renzo – I made my first commissions online after taking actions of what my mentor taught to me.
Super Affiliate System Pros & Cons
- A good amount of training for the price (6 weeks at about 50 hours)
- Doesn’t require you to create or sell your products (Affiliate marketing removes that barrier since you just promote other people’s products)
- Taught from a very experienced marketer so you learn from results, not theory
- Comes with a list of buyers data and ad templates to help you get started faster
- Learn high-value skills like how to make paid ads work
- Requires more money to invest in ads
- Initial cost investment could be around $2,000 – $3000
- Paid ads are complex marketing strategies
Other Products by John Crestani
John Crestani also offers other training courses and webinars to help budding online marketers get started in the business.
How to Earn a Six-Figure Side-Income Online
As the name suggests, How to Earn a Six-Figure Side Income Online is a short course designed by John Crestani to teach his audience the essentials in establishing a side business that generates a significant amount of income. It’s a free webinar suitable for people who are looking to earn extra without quitting the jobs they love or giving up on other businesses.
The Affiliate Marketing Blueprint
The Affiliate Marketing Blueprint is a digital guide that talks about practical ways to thrive in the affiliate marketing business. It’s free and sent via email when you sign up for the Super Affiliate System newsletter. This free guide is not as in-depth as the actual training course. But you get a high-level overview and general introduction to affiliate marketing.
Internet Jetset System
The Internet Jetset System is one of John Crestani’s first products. The Internet Jetset System served as the foundation of all his other online courses, including the Super Affiliate System. This product is no longer offered.
Work At Home Secrets and Scams
Work at Home Secrets and Scams is a book written by John Crestani as a guide for aspiring home-based workers. In this book, you will learn John’s tips on how to succeed in a home-based business while also saving yourself from losing money on scams.
Super Affiliate System Affiliate Program
Does the Super Affiliate System offer an Affiliate Program? Yes.
If you like what the Super Affiliate System does for you, you can recommend it to other people. (And make a nice commission for the referral 🙂
- Commission Rate: 50% commission on front-end offer
- Affiliate Program Cost: Free
- Affiliate Program Link: https://johncrestani.com/jvs/
- Affiliate Support Contact: [email protected]
Super Affiliate System Review Conclusion
Hopefully, the Super Affiliate System Review has helped you understand the different options you have to learn affiliate marketing today.
The Super Affiliate System is definitely a legitimate product. It’s made John Crestani a lot of money.
As you saw from the Super Affiliate System reviews, some people have benefited from the course while others have not.
The ultimate key to your success is to take action on your investment.
Whether you invest in the Super Affiliate System and learn how to make money online through paid ads.
Or you choose to learn a different business model, like building an authority website and making money from free traffic from search engines.
Both business models have pros and cons.
Paid traffic is tricky because it requires you to spend more money upfront to make money. Affiliate authority websites and SEO cost less but require more time investment and effort to see the money part.
John Crestani is a smart guy. If you buy his course, you will definitely learn some very valuable, high money-making skills.
You just need to be willing to invest the time, energy and more money to make his course work. If this intrigues you, then do it! Stick with it, and don’t look back.
Super Affiliate System Alternatives
If you are looking for a cheaper affiliate marketing training course option, then check out these SAS alternatives.
ClickBank University is an alternate affiliate marketing training course that teaches you similar strategies as the Super Affiliate System. At just $47 per month, you can save money on the training to spend on your ads.
CB Passive Income Elite is another affiliate marketing training course that is similar to Super Affiliate System and ClickBank University 2.0. You will learn to make money from promoting ClickBank products as an affiliate. CB Passive Income Elite gives you a DFY (Done-For-You) system with already created landing pages, pre-chosen affiliate offers and email campaigns.
Wealthy Affiliate is a third affiliate marketing training course option. You will learn a different affiliate marketing business model that doesn’t require as much upfront cost. You can buy 3 years worth of training and website hosting at Wealthy Affiliate, for the same price of the Super Affiliate System course.
Feel free to leave them below. I’d love to hear from you.