What the heck is a domain name generator? And what does it have to do with you or your business? Well, let me explain 🙂
Because domain names are only available to one person at a time. If someone else owns a name you want, you can’t have it. You will need to research other ideas.
So, in this article, we will explain everything you need to know and want to know about domain name generators 🙂
Here is what we will cover:
- What is a domain name generator
- Why you should use a domain name generator
- Why domain names are important
- How to use a domain name generator
- Which generators should you use
Ok? Cool. Let’s do it!
What is a Domain Name Generator?
A domain name generator creates names and ideas to be used for websites and business names.
Ideally, you want your website name to be the same as your company name for consistent branding and identity.
A domain name generator will identify what domain names are available and help you choose that perfect name for your company.
As an affiliate marketer, you can launch various websites that speak to different groups of people, aka niches.
In this case, you can use domain name generators to find the perfect names for your affiliate marketing websites.
Check out this great video on how to choose a great domain name.
Why Should You Use a Domain Name Generator?
The process of researching a domain name can be overwhelming. The process of buying a domain name can be even more overwhelming.
A domain name generator is your friend in this situation. A generator will help you answer all of these questions and give you TONS of ideas for names you can use.
A domain name generator will help you answer these questions:
- What is a domain name example?
- What are good domain names?
- How do I find the best domain name?
- How can I create a domain name?
- How do I choose a catchy domain name?
- How do I find out if a domain name is available?
- How much does it cost for a website domain?
- Where can I buy a domain name?
- How do I find out who owns a domain name?
- Is the name available on social media networks?
Why Are Domain Names Important?
Domains are one of the main requirements to have a website live on the internet.
You need a name to point people to your specific website over someone else’s.
You need a name that becomes the brand address to your website.
You need a name that distinguishes your website from everyone else’s websites.
Domain names are unique and only available for one website at a time.
If you want a website, you need a domain name. There is just no other way around it. Period.
In today’s online world, domain names and websites are affiliate marketers best friends.
How to Use a Domain Name Generator
All domain name generators work toward the same purpose to:
- give you domain name options to choose from
- help you understand what domains are available
- offer you a company to buy the domain name from
When using a domain name generator, the general process you take to find that perfect domain is:
- Search for a word or multiple words, example: football, football party
- Explore the results and available domain names
- Eventually choose where to buy the domain name
Which Generators Should You Use
If you Google, domain name generators, or search for a domain name, you will get too many results. About 577,000,000 results in 0.57 seconds, too many. Yea.
So, don’t go researching through the for the 577 MILLION results just to find available domain names and ideas.
Just use this list below. I’ve researched the bests generators for you to use.
Click any link below to learn more and start searching for your own domain names and ideas.
- Lean Domain Search (Kim’s #1a Choice)
- Name Mesh (Kim’s #1b Choice)
- Instant Domain Search
- Domain Wheel
- Bust a Name
- Is it WP
The Domain Name Generators I like
Both generators work differently and provide me with different ideas. So I can learn from both and get different ideas from each.
What makes these two domain name generators unique are:
- Lean Domain Search adds words in front and behind your search word or words. The simple generator will give you simple ideas of other words that could be a part of your original words.
- Name Mesh categorizes your name ideas and results into different groups. Each group offers a style to the name and ideas.
Domain Name Research Tips
Feel free to comment below. Look forward to connecting with you.